The following sites will give you access to most of the available accommodation in and around the Exmoor National Park. If you would like to stay near to the Exmoor Pony Centre, the nearest town is Dulverton with Winsford and Exford villages close by.
Places to Stay
The following is a list of some of the places available to stay in the National Park area.
No website available
- Exmoor House Hotel, Wheddon Cross. Exmoor House is very close to the route of the Coleridge Way.
- Glen Lynn House, Lynmouth. Cottage, apartment or room. Sea views and log fires.
- Halse Farm, Winsford. Award winning caravan park and campsite situated right on Winsford Hill.
- Heasley House Hotel, North Molton. Heasley House is a unique country hotel nestling in the picturesque hamlet of Heasley Mill, set in the peace and tranquility of Exmoor National Park.
- Marsdens Cottage Holidays Covering the spectacular North Devon coastline including Croyde, Woolacombe, Morthoe, Ilfracombe and Combe Martin as well as the stunning expanse of Exmoor.
- Middle Upcott Farm Bed & Breakfast, Dulverton. Top quality bed and breakfast in a 14th Century farmhouse at Middle Upcott Farm. Close to Dulverton centre. Four poster beds and en-suite rooms available. Stabling and paddocks available for horses.
- My Favourite Cottages Based in North Devon, My Favourite Cottages has a wide variety of holiday cottages across South West England and in the Scottish Highlands that are perfect for families, groups of friends or couples. Properties close to the Exmoor Pony Centre.
- The Oaks Hotel, Porlock. On the border between Devon & Somerset, commanding an elevated position, where the National Park meets the sea.
- The Rest and Be Thankful, Wheddon Cross. An early 19th century coaching inn located in the heart of Exmoor National Park.
- Springfield Farm Bed and Breakfast, Ashwick. Located close to the Exmoor Pony Centre, Springfield Farm is a working farm in a tranquil location.
- The Old Stables Bed & Breakfast, Minehead. Five star bed and breakfast with large, stylish rooms. Only a minute's walk from the sea front and the Exmoor National Park yet only a five minute level walk to Minehead's main street.
- Three Acres Country House, Dulverton. Luxury 5 star bed and breakfast close to Dulverton. Log fires, licensed bar, light suppers, sun terrace and secluded grounds. En suite family room available.
- Twitchen Farm, Challacombe. Eight large en-suite rooms that can accommodate most requirements.
- Westerclose House Cottages, Withypool. Situated in the heart of Exmoor. Westerclose have 4 comfortably furnished holiday cottages and an apartment in a courtyard setting, sleeping between 2 and 6 people. Dogs and horses welcome.
- West Ilkerton Farm, Barbrook. A secluded hill farm bordering some of the most beautiful moorland on Exmoor. The farm is located a few miles from the coastal resorts of Lynton and Lynmouth.
- Winsbere House Bed & Breakfast, Dulverton. Situated on the edge of Dulverton. Ideal base to discover Exmoor.
- Woolcotts Cross Cottage, Brompton Regis. Self catering cottage, sleeps 3.
- Beach Hut, Dunster Beach. Comfortable and well equipped beach hut, sleeps 2/3. Doors open straight onto sandy beach. Dogs welcome. For enquiries please contact Maddy on 01398 323903.